A partial list of resources as collected through a discussion of “Immigration Reform”
Notes for Resistance in a time of “Reform”
One of the most powerful functions of the law is to render that which is ideological as normal and therefore no longer available to contestation. This space charts an attempt to intervene in the politics of organizing around "immigration reform" legislation and to trace the possibility for abolitionist horizons. It is inspired by the analysis and actions of the No Name Collective and Moratorium on Deportations Campaign.
- Executive action: Obama’s welcome to the white nation!
- The border is the problem: Resisting the “humanitarian” solution to child migration
- Colonial attitutes are not that subtle — we are all hella perpetuating them
- Colonization under the guise of “immigrant rights”
- Imigration reform, and the myth of the “reformed” illegal